Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool that works like SMS dynamic verification. A dynamic verification code is generated every 30 seconds, and the verification code can be used for security verification of operations such as login, withdrawal, and modification of security settings.
The following are the binding steps:
firstly, download the Google Authenticator
1. Android users should visit Google Play, then search “Google Authenticator”
2. iOS users should visit the App Store, then search “Authenticator”
Download link for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
Download linkAndroid version : http://shouji.baidu.com/software/22417419.html
You can also scan the following QR code to download for Android version :
2. Bind Google Two-Step Verification to your Btron account (2 ways)
Step 1 Go to "Account" - "Security Settings" page
Important: If you lose your phone, you can regenerate the six-digit verification code on your new phone by the recovery key. Please copy the recovery key for backup so that it can be used when you need to restore it. Please be sure to keep the recovery key properly to prevent leakage.
secondly, Open Google Authenticator and choose how to generate it.
1.Add an account for Android
2. Add an account for iOS
Two ways to generate:
1. Click on “Scan barcode” to scan the QR code on the Btron Google Verification interface.
For Android users, please note: If you are prompted to update GooglePlay while scanning the QR code and you are unable to access Google Play, please choose Manual entry instead (the phone may display: Enter the key).
2. Click "Manual entry" and enter the key string description on the Btron Google verification interface: It is strongly recommended that you save the key or QR code when you bind the Google verification code, in case the phone is lost, you can Rebind a new phone.
Step 3 It will generate a six-digit verification code.
Important: Google’s six-digit verification code is valid for 30 seconds, and the old one will no longer be available after the update.
Step 4 After filling in the login password and mobile phone verification code, fill in the 6 digits of the latest Google verification code and click “Confirm”. Note: If you try frequently, but still receive a toast that your Google verification code is wrong, please synchronize the time of your mobile phone and computer to make it consistent.
Important: Be sure to enter the newly generated six-digit verification code.Some phones need to be restarted after generating a digital code to verify.